When I was 2, my mother gave me away. She then went on to have 3 more kids that she kept. The people she gave me to were abusive. They split when I was 8. Life went on. When I was 15 I was thrown out because the "boyfriend" didn't like me. From then on, I had one failed relationship after another. My last one wanted me to choose him over my son. Not going to happen. So no, nobody has ever truly loved me. Sad.
Sunday
It has been a strange day, weather wise. Woke up to pouring rain, then beautiful sunshine, the pouring rain again. Weird. I am really missing Mumbushi this week. Loved that little guy. FB is getting a little weird. We had a really nice group, then it grew. In some ways it is a little better, in some ways, I liked the group we had. Can you tell I don't like change too much? I think I am just feeling too sentimental tonight. Missing all my babies and can't wait to see them. Mumbushi was only with us a short time, but he touched a lot of lives. I am so sorry I never got to meet him. Oh, Lord, the tears are starting. A little upset tonight. Maybe I am being a little petty, but I don't care. My son's girlfriend's family want to throw a birthday party for him tomorrow. This is great. However, for his birthday, he borrowed my car to go to a wedding, and stayed there overnight. Just cam...
Comments